Thursday, September 18, 2014

It was an eye opener and now its high time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Earlier yesterday I had a chat with a friend about the present scenario and we reached to a very grave conclusion. The present condition is nothing but a result of politics and the political parties in power. I have a proposal to make and as I always say change is the only thing that is permanent, this is going to change everything. What if we do not have parties which are being supported by national level political parties in the government colleges? I mean to say that, there should not be any connection between the national level political parties and the college parties, college authorities should work on it and make parties in the form of student councils. We used to have student councillors in our schools and they also aided in the management of the school and helped if there was any problem. Why can't we do it in colleges? The power which the students have, is limitless and far from the eye sight of the illiterate politicians, most of them. This is the time that we unite and make efforts to let this change happen. Its really high time and we should not wait for another opportunity as this is a golden one. I think that no one will disagree with me on this. Please open your eyes and try to see what I am seeing..... Please its an appeal...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no see!

Well, to be honest, I was almost gone for-ever. I am beginning to gather all the remaining strength that I have and I am discovering the new...